Friday, August 16, 2013

playing with stones



Back in June when we hit the beach and crafted up a storm, we spent a lot of time with rocks and stones.


We drew pictures on them with pain pens.


And we wrote messages across their surfaces.

 

The colors of the paint pens were so happy and cheerful, I scooped up a pile of rocks and got to making itty bitty people parts (complete with seaweed hats). I also borrowed a face or two from our resident artist, Ander.


I drew parts on both sides of each stone for more mix and match fun. Now I need to put them together with a tin or box.


Can't you just imagine all the fun to be had?

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! We're rock lovers and art lovers, so what a fun way to combine the two down at the lake. :) I also love your gorgeous photos and that you don't cover them all with screaming titles. I'm a new fan and follower.
    ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete